Sunday, January 15
Golden Gate Park Polo Fields, San Francisco, CA
• The Men's 8k and the Women's 6k are open to all ability levels, not just elites. They will be very competitive races, so keep this in mind when signing up.
• The All-comer's 4k and Road 5k are open to all genders, ages, and ability levels, including walkers.
• The races are run on 2k loops, so lapping may occur.
• All races will be chip-timed.
• Please register at our Active.com event page.
• Online registration is $30 until December 15, 2011, and $40 from December 16, 2011 to January 13, 2012, which is when online registration closes.
• Race-day registration is available for $40, cash or check only.
• Participants may run as many races as they want as long as they are registered in each.
• No registration necessary for Kids' Races.
• Corporate Challenge teams please contact meet management prior to registering.
Results can be found here: http://www.rtspt.com/events/misc/baxc12/
What You Get with Your Registration!
• Get an exclusive 2nd-Annual BAXC T-Shirt! Soon to be a collectable item and worth tons of money in 50 years! (We hope!)
• Bib number automatically enters you into a raffle where prizes range from GU Product to Gift Certificates to Who KNOWS?!
• Meet and mingle with our Olympians and World Class Athletes, as well as in a short Q&A session after the meet!
• You get to feel good as you Support the Bay Area Track Club's Athletes in their pursuit of Olympic Glory, and to have us continue our Community OutReach and Kids' Programs.
Packet Pickup Information
Packet pick-up is the morning of the race, beginning at 7am.
Highlights from last year's inaugural Bay Area Cross Challenge
Under-20 combined (junior men 6k, junior women 4k)
Open Women 6k
Open Men 8k
CLICK FOR 2012 RESULTS
GOLDEN GATE PARK — POLO FIELDS (map)
Sunday, January 15
8:30am Test Your Resolution Road 5k
9:30am Open Women's 6k
10:00am Open Men's 8k
10:30am All-comers Community 4k
11:00am Kids' Races
Click here for a map of the cross country course. The cross country course is a 2-kilometer loop, mostly dirt, with steady climbs and descents. There is one 150-meter stretch of pavement.
Click here for a map of the Test Your Resolution Road 5k course.
Where to Stay & Eat
There are many excellent local hotels, coffee shops, and grocery stores to fit your needs
The BAXC course is easily accessible from all over the San Francisco Bay Area.
Elite Athlete Information
In both the 8k and 6k Cross Country races, prize money will break down in the following way:
1st - $500
2nd - $200
3rd - $150
4th - $100
5th - $50
The top Junior boy and girl as well as the top Masters runners in the 4k will each receive a gift certificate from one of our sponsors as well as some GU merchandise.
Please contact email@example.com for additional Elite Athlete information, if needed.
Interested in being a sponsor?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us at email@example.com.